Posted by Lucky Doll on 5th Mar 2022
We are announcing the reopening of the Lucky Doll Showroom in Manila! We are very excited to see everyone again after a long hiatus. We are still practicing safe shop protocols so all visits are by appointment. We are still not accepting walk-ins to prevent double booking and crowding at the showroom.
To Book your visit, Kindly click here
- We thoroughly clean and disinfect all surfaces in our store before opening and closing and all throughout the day after every customer visit.
- Our sales staff is vaccinated and negative from Covid19. They are well equipped with safety goggles, mask and gloves while attending to our customers.
- We require an advanced booking to limit shoppers into 2 guests at a time.
- Masks are required in the duration of your stay. Our employees are wearing them too, to keep you safe!
- We check all our employees and customers´ temperature before entry.
- We provide protective gloves , shoe covers and free masks to ensure that all our intimate products will be free from contamination. All our plastic wastes are disposed off in a proper and sanitary manner.
- We have hand sanitizers available at our store for our customers and employees.
- Our services such as fitting of lingerie is paused until further notice. Our staff is available to help you with sizing concerns.
- We have available contactless payments through BPI, BDO bank mobile transfers and Globe Gcash payments at the store.
Our employees and customers´ safety and health is our main priority! If you have any questions before you visit, don´t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com / SMS Viber at +63 9553332820
We hope to see you all soon!