¨I am very happy with my tummy bulges and flabs!¨, said no one ever!
Here´s the deal:
Waist Training corsets are not a miracle answer to your weight loss problems, but is a very effective and great tool to help you reach your goal. It´s never meant to be easy, but with patience, dedication and discipline, everything is possible!
So how does it work?
Waist Trainers, like this comfortable cincher, (made of lace and sturdy mesh )has 9 steel bones that surrounds your waist and acts like a frame to shape your torso. It will force the wearer to sit and stand straight and limit the food intake. Psychologically, if the mid torso is restrained, you will always feel full because of the tightness and restriction. Your movement will be measured. Your eating habits will be automatically adjusted because of the discomfort you´ll get if you eat too much--nobody wants to make their corset unbearably tight, like its about to burst!
Can I do this? Is it really effective?
The answer is YES! you can do this and YES it is effective as long as you stick to your slimming goal. Combine waist training with proper exercise and diet and you will see yourself bloom in no time. Waist training corsets are meant to shape your waist fast. Without waist trainers, exercise and diet can slim you down but cannot do the targeted waist shaping a corset does.
Here are the Principal features of why this corset is awesome:
- Material Type: Nylon Stretchy Mesh with Lace- sturdy yet comfortable
- 9 evenly distributed steel bones to support and shape the waist area
- with floral lace front and super tight stretchable nylon mesh panels.
- Cupless - can be worn with any bras
- Draws the waist in, Flattens the tummy and corrects back posture while sitting and standing!
HOW TO WEAR THE WAIST TRAINING CORSET
CORSET'S ACTUAL MEASUREMENTS;
CORSET HEIGHT: 12 inches
What is Waist Training?
Waist training is a slow and gradual process of reducing the waist's measurement through a waist cinching corset. With proper diet and exercise, training the waist by wearing a cincher will help you achieve the highly coveted hourglass figure. What's awesome about our waist trainers, is that it helps smoothen belly flabs while it corrects the posture through the frame it creates around your torso and back.
Are you ready to take on this new discipline? This training requires discipline, patience and dedication. There is no magic in this world that could INSTANTLY remove belly fats without undergoing surgery. Proper diet, Exercise combined with this powerful waist cincher are the 3 main disciplines you'll need to incorporate in your everyday routine to achieve your goal.
Are you ready to commit? Then read below the how to's of waist training!
How to use the Training Corset:
- The training garment must be broken in by wearing the corset 2-4 hours per day at the loosest tightness level (first set of clasps) until you get accustomed to the tightness and compression of the corset. You must not overtrain on the first week or you might injure yourself or damage your garment.
- Gradually add an hour or two daily, until you are able to wear the corset throughout the entire day. Remember to wear the corset on the first set of hook and eye (loosest setting).
- Once the garment is broken in, you can begin to use the second set of clasps making the corset tighter. As your waist becomes smaller, the corset will become comfortable and will not feel as tight as the first time you tried it on.
- Now, you can progress unto the next clasps as part of your waist reduction discipline.
Proper Garment Care:
- Hand wash corset in cold water . Do not machine wash and do not put corset in dryer. Lay corset flat to dry.
- Air dry your corset by turning the lining to the upper side and ganging over a clothes line or over the back of a chair's back rest. Do not hang near a heat source as this will cause shrinkage and damage the stitchings of the fabric.
- Alternate corsets. The best way to prolong the life of waist training corsets is to alternate them so each corsets gets to rest between each wearing.
- Remember that with proper care, your corsets will last a long time.
Frequently asked Questions:
Q How will I know when my corset is properly broken in?
A When your first put on the corset, you will find it stiff and straight and does not want to follow you waist shape. After wearing it for the first hour, your body warmth will start heating, and shaping will have begun. The next time you wear the corset, you may find that it settles into your waist easier. It will have acquired some of your waist shape through being stretched and warmed. On the day you put it on and it settles nicely into your figure then it is "broken in".
Q Will wearing the tightest setting of the corset right away make my waist training faster? I want an instant small waist!
A Tightening a corset too soon can cause damage to the corset or to the body of the woman wearing it. The corset's hooks may snap or its grommets may tear. The corset's material could stretch too much and become damaged especially if you force your waist into an incorrect or to a size that is way too small for you. The steel boning could warp, causing the wearer pain. Not only do these damages cause pain to the wearer, but this may cause major damage to the corset. A corset that is properly broken in and taken care of, however, should fit comfortably and last a very long time.