A latex waist training corset for tighter and easier results. This latex corset is a sturdier version of the mesh steel boned corset with fully poly cotton lined inner. Lined with 4 steel bones, and 3 levels of tightness, this corset's tightness can be adjusted gradually to your desired comfort and hold.
- MATERIAL:Latex and cotton lining
- 4 steel-bone support for stonger and tighter hold
- 3 tightness levels
- polycotton comfortable inner lining
- Cupless - can be worn with any bras
- Draws the waist in, Flattens the tummy and corrects back posture
EXTRA SMALL - *suggested size for waists 26-27 inches
SMALL - *suggested size for waists 27.5-28 inches
MEDIUM - *suggested size for waists 28.5 - 29 inches
LARGE *suggested size for waists 29.5 - 30 inches
XL *suggested size for waists 30.5 - 31 inches
XXL *suggested size for waists 31.5 -34 inches
XXXL *suggested size for waists 34.5 -37 inches
Customer Photos Tag us on instagram and get featured! #luckydollpinklatex
Corset Actual Measurements
Corset Height : 12 inches
EXTRA SMALL -
- 3rd Hook Relaxed 24" Stretched 27"
- 2nd Hook Relaxed 23.5" Stretched 26"
- 1st Hook Relaxed 23" Stretched 25.5
- 3rd Hook Relaxed 25" Stretched 28"
- 2nd Hook Relaxed 24.5" Stretched 27"
- 1st Hook Relaxed 24" Stretched 26.5
- 3rd Hook Relaxed 26" Stretched 29"
- 2nd Hook Relaxed 25.5" Stretched 28"
- 1st Hook Relaxed 25" Stretched 27.5
- 3rd Hook Relaxed 27" Stretched 30"
- 2nd Hook Relaxed 29" Stretched 32.5"
- 1st Hook Relaxed 28.5" Stretched 32"
- 3rd Hook Relaxed 29" Stretched 32"
- 2nd Hook Relaxed 28.5" Stretched 31.5"
- 1st Hook Relaxed 28" Stretched 31"
- 3rd Hook Relaxed 31" Stretched 34"
- 2nd Hook Relaxed 33" Stretched 37"
- 1st Hook Relaxed 32.5" Stretched 36.5
- 3rd Hook Relaxed 33" Stretched 37"
- 2nd Hook Relaxed 32.5" Stretched 36.5"
- 1st Hook Relaxed 32" Stretched 36"
HOW TO WEAR THE WAIST TRAINING CORSET
What is Waist Training?
Waist training is a slow and gradual process of reducing the waist's measurement through a waist cinching corset. With proper diet and exercise, training the waist by wearing a cincher will help you achieve the highly coveted hourglass figure. What's awesome about our waist trainers, is that it helps smoothen belly flabs while it corrects the posture through the frame it creates around your torso and back.
Are you ready to take on this new discipline? This training requires discipline, patience and dedication. There is no magic in this world that could INSTANTLY remove belly fats without undergoing surgery. Proper diet, Exercise combined with this powerful waist cincher are the 3 main disciplines you'll need to incorporate in your everyday routine to achieve your goal.
Are you ready to commit? Then read below the how to's of waist training!
How to use the Training Corset:
- The training garment must be broken in by wearing the corset 2-4 hours per day at the loosest tightness level (first set of clasps) until you get accustomed to the tightness and compression of the corset. You must not overtrain on the first week or you might injure yourself or damage your garment.
- Gradually add an hour or two daily, until you are able to wear the corset throughout the entire day. Remember to wear the corset on the first set of hook and eye (loosest setting).
- Once the garment is broken in, you can begin to use the second set of clasps making the corset tighter. As your waist becomes smaller, the corset will become comfortable and will not feel as tight as the first time you tried it on.
- Now, you can progress unto the next clasps as part of your waist reduction discipline.
Proper Garment Care:
- Hand wash corset in cold water . Do not machine wash and do not put corset in dryer. Lay corset flat to dry.
- Air dry your corset by turning the lining to the upper side and ganging over a clothes line or over the back of a chair's back rest. Do not hang near a heat source as this will cause shrinkage and damage the stitchings of the fabric.
- Alternate corsets. The best way to prolong the life of waist training corsets is to alternate them so each corsets gets to rest between each wearing.
- Remember that with proper care, your corsets will last a long time.
Frequently asked Questions:
Q How will I know when my corset is properly broken in?
A When your first put on the corset, you will find it stiff and straight and does not want to follow you waist shape. After wearing it for the first hour, your body warmth will start heating, and shaping will have begun. The next time you wear the corset, you may find that it settles into your waist easier. It will have acquired some of your waist shape through being stretched and warmed. On the day you put it on and it settles nicely into your figure then it is "broken in".
Q Will wearing the tightest setting of the corset right away make my waist training faster? I want an instant small waist!
A Tightening a corset too soon can cause damage to the corset or to the body of the woman wearing it. The corset's hooks may snap or its grommets may tear. The corset's material could stretch too much and become damaged especially if you force your waist into an incorrect or to a size that is way too small for you. The steel boning could warp, causing the wearer pain. Not only do these damages cause pain to the wearer, but this may cause major damage to the corset. A corset that is properly broken in and taken care of, however, should fit comfortably and last a very long time.